General: www.bestsoft24.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Global Certs Ltd, UK.
1. In case of electronically-digital delivered products, the delivery will only be made after the payment has been made. After the payment has been carried out we deliver the product to the email-address we have been provided with by the Buyer.
2. The delivery shall be deemed be made once the products or services have been sent via email to the email-address we have been provided with. The Seller is not liable if the Buyer provides him with a wrong email-address where the products shall be delivered to. In case the Buyer was not able to finish the downloads, the Buyer shall contact the team of www.bestsoft24.com
3.The Seller reserves the right to change the prices from time to time.The prices at www.bestsoft24.com are listed in United States Dollars(US$) and include VAT. For the purpose of payments the Seller accepts Credit Cards.
4. The Seller makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions displayed and quoted at www.bestsoft24.com are correct and accurate. In case of an obvious error or omission, the Seller will be entitled to adjust the price and correct the error.
5. The Buyer takes the risks of loss, all other damages and other risks after the electronically-digital product has been bought or downloaded or installed. This includes the risk of loss, all other damages and other risks due to any damages on his computer. Seller is not liable for any data loss, data recovery, hardware damage, systems downtimes and all other related damages which are caused by the Buyer by using the software acquired at www.bestsoft24.com
6. The Seller reserves the right to change the general Terms and Conditions in whole or in part. Any change of these Terms and Conditions need be in writing and have validity from the date of their publication on the website. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, these changes are effective retroactively to all previous orders.